How We Pay Contributors
ZERO READERS is glad to now be a paying market and is able to do so through contributions provided by readers and other supporters. You can pitch in by:
- Subscribing to Zero Readers at our Patreon
- Donating and designating your gift to Zero Readers
- Buying Zero Readers Omnibus copies, print or digital
- Submitting and spreading the word
HOW IT WORKS
For the sake of transparency, here’s how we’re endeavoring to pay our contributors as fairly as possible:
- From the date we open submissions until issue publication day, any funds raised using the above methods will get pooled together and split evenly among contributors.
- Upon publication, we’ll provide information about how much we were able to raise during the issue’s production period and make that available for all donors, contributors, and ZR subscribers.This isn’t so complicated that we actually need a third bulletpoint, but here we are.